Thursday, April 16, 2015
Yet another Hebrew University Leftist Professor involved in Sexual Molestation and Harassment of Students
Yet another Hebrew University Leftist Professor involved in Sexual Molestation and Harassment of Students
Eyal Ben Ari (http://isracampus.org.il/third%20level%20pages/HebrewU%20-%20Eyal%20Ben-Ari%20-%20Fired.htm ), the leftist Hebrew University sociologist fired for sexual harassment of students, has new company!
Mario Sznajder, co-author with Zev Sternhell (http://www.nytimes.com/1994/02/06/books/when-fascism-was-in-flower.html) , a leftist (http://english.safe-democracy.org/2007/10/11/the-importace-of-dialogue-jerusalem-damascus/) and a groupie of Che Guevara (see http://www.katharsis.co.il/images/magazine/Katharsis4Schneider.pdf ), has been department chair of political science at the Hebrew University.
His hanky panky:
Hebrew U. bars professor from campus over sex harassment charges
Political science professor Mario Schneider will also pay compensation to student who outed herself on Facebook to tell her story.
By Yarden Skop | Apr. 16, 2015 | 3:01 AM
A Hebrew University student who filed a sexual harassment complaint against a senior professor identified herself publicly on Facebook on Wednesday, a day after the university announced the professor will stop teaching and counseling students, will be barred from campus for 18 months and will pay her compensation.
In her post, Efrat Jacob, who filed the complaint against Mario Schneider, a professor of political science, said her decision to go public "was primarily for myself, an opportunity to thank all those who supported me and helped me any way they could."
She said the harassment had continued for about six months, as did the handling of her complaint. "But yesterday it was over," she wrote. "Prof. Mario Schneider has been dismissed from Hebrew University."
The complaint, first reported by Channel 10 last month, was made to the university authorities, not to the police, and was handled by the university's disciplinary apparatus. Jacob said Schneider had harassed her verbally, saying things like, "It's known that Yemenite women are hot," and that he had summoned her to his office, where he touched her against her will and molested her.
The university investigated the complaint and found grounds for pursuing disciplinary action.
"The lecturer will no longer teach or counsel students in the future," university rector Asher Cohen wrote in a letter to the entire student body Tuesday. "He will not be able to enter the university's Mount Scopus campus for a year and a half, and for five years will not be allowed to participate in academic conferences or seminars at the university or sponsored by it. The lecturer has agreed to pay the student significant compensation. The student has committed not to make any additional future claims against the lecturer."
Schneider is 67 and was due to retire in any case. He will pay Jacob 95,000 shekels (nearly $24,000).
In his letter, Cohen added that the lecturer "took responsibility for his improper behavior toward the student and for the offensive and degrading treatment." He said Schneider has "expressed regret for his actions and apologized for the distress caused to the student."
In her Facebook post Wednesday, Jacob went into detail about the harassment, saying it had begun on a 10-day class trip abroad that was a component of the course she was taking with Schneider, "during which he harassed me several times and even touched me on several occasions."
"One day, when we were waiting in line someplace, Mario approached me and said, 'Your skirt is too short and it's hard for me to concentrate like that. I'm asking you not to come like that,'" wrote Jacob. "He didn't hesitate when he said it and he wasn't joking with me, he was serious. My lecturer is looking at my body and telling me that my skirt interferes with his concentration. What was going on here?
"It didn't end there; that was just the beginning. Later on there were comments about my rear end and there was touching. He had narrowed me down to my body parts. Mario related to my body in a callous, hurtful, racist and degrading way."
After their return to Israel, she said, she continued to feel uncomfortable and even fearful in his presence, and tried her best to avoid him. "The halls of the social sciences department were not safe for me; I would walk slowly to see if he was coming, staying close to openings so I could flee," wrote Jacob. "Every stroll through the campus became a [military] maneuver."
But she couldn't always avoid him. Once, she wrote, "he appeared in front of me" on campus.
"I froze," wrote Jacob. "I know that he's dangerous to me but my body doesn't move, I just mumble something about hurrying and having to go, but he didn't care. He doesn't see me at all and doesn't hear my 'no' at all."
She also wrote that at one point he attempted to kiss her, adding: "I fled, terrified, and started to run through the campus, crying. I couldn't calm down."
The fear had larger ramifications for her studies, said Jacob.
"Every lecturer became a suspect," she wrote. "I had to always be on guard, to pay attention to what I was wearing and how I spoke and where I was going. It was exhausting. I had come to study but I couldn't concentrate because I was busy avoiding dangers."
2. Haaretz is aghast. And its devotion to leftwing fascism is never so clear! On the exact same page in this "newspaper," Haaretz squeals its horror that the Supreme Court has ruled that Israelis can sue traitors inside Israel who are part of the BDS campaign of economic warfare against the existence of Israel (http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.652019) and then - a centimeter away, without even stopping to take a breath - it endorses the efforts of the Far Left to petition the Supreme Court to ban a book written by two rabbis and the demands to have those rabbis incarcerated for daring to publish a book.
3. So the Left and its fellow travelers think that Israel is being unreasonable when it demands that the "Palestinians" recognize Israel as a Jewish state. Hmmm.SO how bout we compromise. If the "Palestinians" do not want to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, how bout they simply recognize the fact that the "Palestinians" are a phony made-up pseudo-people characterized by Islamofascist ideology and genocidal ambitions, and that the "Palestinians" never really had any legitimate case for statehood but that, even if one were to suppose that they HAD such a case, they forfeited it by spending a century carrying out massacres of civilians and pursuing a genocidal ideological agenda.
Thursday, April 09, 2015
Let Yarmouk "refugees" have the "right of return" to Haaretz Offices
1. Sometimes the Left in Israel does things you just could not make up. Take today's Haaretz lead editorial. Since ISIS is beheading Palestinians in the Yarmouk "refugee camp" in Syria, Haaretz wants Israel to run and rescue the po' Palestinian terrorists there under assault. See http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/1.651109
Got that? For more than a century, the only contribution to the world of "Palestinian" Arabs has been Islamofascist terrorism. The Jews have been the victims of this terrorism for a century. Now suddenly the same terrorists are getting their comeuppance in Syria from ... drumroll ... other Islamofascist terrorists, those from ISIS. Haaretz wants us to reward the fascist terrorists from the Palestinians by rescuing them from the fascist terrorists of ISIS. Haaretz did not volunteer to allow any Yarmouk refugees to live in the Haaretz editorial offices in Tel Aviv!
I say we ship the entire Haaretz editorial staff and chorale of writers to Yarmouk to go fight to protect the Palestinian genocidal Islamofascist terrorists from the ISIS Islamofascist genocidal terrorists!
2. May there be many like him: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4645520,00.html
Israeli-Arab dies in gun battle in Iraq after joining Islamic State
A resident of northern Israel was reported killed by his family on Wednesday as a result of a gun battle in Iraq; the incident occurred two years after the man fled Israel to join the ranks of terror group.
3. From Isracampus:
On February 26, 2014, Peace Now founder Amiram Goldblum (Hebrew University - Pharmaceutical Studies) published a talkback on a page in the Haaretz web site in which he denounces Bar Ilan University in these words (translation from Hebrew):
"I wrote, and I stand behind this, that Bar Ilan University has become renowned for among other things a number of people who have emerged from it (and not only the murderer of Rabin!)"
Goldblum would like to remind us all that Yigal Amir "emerged" from Bar Ilan University. We here at Isracampus would like to remind Amiram Goldblum that the terrorist 'Adel Hidmi emerged from the Department of Pharmaceutical Studies at the Hebrew University in which Goldblum himself is employed!
Hebrew University - Radical Leftist Amiram Goldblum (Dept of Pharmaceutical Sciences) Supporting the Boycott of Settlers
Goldblum, posting on his Facebook page, seems to want to force the settlers to remain in settlements.
Amiram Goldblum added 4 new photos.
March 26 at 7:31am
TO FRIENDS IN DEMOCRATIC COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD. Please convince your governments, to block the free move to your country of any Israeli settler who lives over the green line of 1967. The settlers are the reason for blocking the movements of Palestinians, and in some cases they block Palestinians with their own hands (see below, in Yabed). Those Israelis vote in Israeli elections, supporting the limiting of Palestinian free move, while the 2.8 million Palestinians in the West Bank and East Jerusalem have no voting rights and are prey to the settlers "democratic" decisions. Why should those settlers have the right to move freely around the world ?? From now on, each Israeli who wishes to travel to democratic countries of the world must declare his/her address. If it is over the green line - they must get a visa, wait in lines, pay a fee, and be made to feel just a bit of what their neighbor Palestinians feel every day of their lives. It must be clear to settlers, that as long as they impose suffering on others, they might suffer themselves. In the attached map that ranks democracies around the globe, Israel's color is white. Find out what that means.
5. WHAT academic freedom? http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/16755#.VSZZUfmUf-o
6. British Jews are a lot healthier than the AMerican Jewish asslib Establishment! http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/04/poll_reveals_huge_majority_of_british_jews_will_vote_conservative.html
Wednesday, April 08, 2015
1. The Meretz web site in Israel was hijacked by Palestinian anti-Israel hackers. But I am confused. How did anyone know the difference?
2. Arnon "Noni" Mozes is the anti-democratic leftist publisher of Israel's Yediot Ahronot, which also runs the YNET web service. Before the election he led the "Dump Bibi" campaign and his newspaper was as pluralistic as Pravda was under Brezhnev, where the Yediot crusade to topple Netanyahu dominated almost every page. Mozes was also an Olmert loyalist for as long as the corrupt Olmert was carrying out the Left's agenda. Mozes also was behind the anti-democratic attempt to pass a law shutting down his competitor newspaper, Israel Hayom.
Well, News1.co.il today reports that Mozes just lost a huge bundle - at least tens of millions of dollars - speculating in foreign currency markets, using his own and his newspaper's capital. He is reported now to have solicited loans to cover his losses. Mozes already suffered large losses when he overpaid for controlling shares of the stock in his Yediot newspaper corporation.
Not every leftist FX speculator is a George Soros!!
3. SO this week I was sitting on this park bench in Haifa with three other codgers and one of us kicks this thing out from under the bench, which turns out to be this ancient lamp. Out from the lamp comes this genie in a puff of smoke and offers each of us a single wish. The first guy at the end of the bench says: "I wish for there to be an escalating war on many fronts between the Sunni world and the Shi'ite world." You got it, says the genie with a swish of his wand. The second geezer says," I wish for ISIS to enter Palestinian camps in Syria controlled by the Hamas and to behead the Hamas commanders and officials there." Your wish is my command, says the genie with a smile. The third codger says, "I wish for the US and Allied forces, together with Jordan and Egypt and other Arab armed forces, to bomb the bejeebers out of ISIS camps in Iraq and Syria." Piece of cake, says the genie. He then turns to me. So what is YOUR wish, he asks. "Let me get this straight," sayeth I. "The Sunni world is going to war against the Shiite world on many fronts? ISIS is beheading Hamas officials? The US and others are bombing ISIS camps in Iraq and Syria?" That has all been granted, says the genie. "In that case," say I, "I think I'll have a diet cola."
4. In the famous Broadway musical Carousel there is a wonderful song called "You'll never walk alone," which starts out " When you walk through a storm hold your head up high."
The original lyrics are here:
http://www.metrolyrics.com/youll-never-walk-alone-carousel-… You can see Barbra Streisand performing it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RYUp7gYHwg
We thought we would introduce you to the new lyrics designed for the ISIS-occupied Yarmouk "refugee camp" of "Palestinians" inside "Syria," in which ISIS is reportedly beheading Hamas commanders and other terrorists. I am hoping Baba Streisand will record this version soon:
When you walk through the camp chop your head off high
For ISIS will soon hoist it aloft
Once it's removed never again sigh
For Zionist treatment so soft
Heads off through the wind
Heads off through the rain
Though your nogen be tossed and rolled
Roll on, roll on!
When you walk through Yarmouk lifted head up high
For ISIS will soon hoist it aloft
Once it's removed never again sigh
For Zionist treatment so soft
Roll on through the wind
Roll on through the rain
Though your brains be tossed and blown
Roll on, Roll on with ISIS folks
And you'll never roll alone
You'll never roll alone
You'll never roll alone
5. PPPSSSSSTTT! Send to all your Peace Now friends! Just in time for Passover!
6. My Passover with the KGB: http://zioncon.blogspot.co.il/2009/04/my-passover-with-kgb-1978.html
Thursday, April 02, 2015
A bit of Retaliation just in time for Passover
1. Haaretz Leftist gets clobbered in court - hit with large slander penalty for defaming settlers:
Naturally, Haaretz itself does NOT report this story!
2. Over the years I have reported about the case of Yisrael Shiran, an Israeli teacher who was fired by Labor Party Minister of Education Yuli Tamir for daring to suggest in a letter that schools should not blindly indoctrinate children in the "Rabin doctrine." The firing was one of the clearest violation of basic freedom of speech and human rights in Israel by the Fascist Left. Not a single law professor in Israel spoke out about it. See http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/296067
Shiran received a large award in court when he sued the Ministry of Education. But he also sued Tamir personally for slander. It took many years but the teacher has now won a small slander award in court against Tamir. Tamir, by the way, has become renowned for defending female genital mutilation in the third world. For details, see this: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/2274#.VR0pQfmUf-o
4. PC Hijacking of Passover: http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=13530
5. Beginning of a new awakening? http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193491#.VR0uGvmUf-p
6. This year - Make Your Passover Seder an Inter-Galactic One
Important Passover Message from Mikey Lerner and the Entire Staff of Tikkun Magazine, the Jewish New Age pro-LSD Magazine:
A few years back, Tikkun's Rabbi Arthur Woodstock issued a call to make it a multicultural Passover Seder that year: in other words - a mix of Judaism and PC paganism.
Well, this year the Tikkun magazine has issued a new call for all Jews:
You all should make yours a Multi-Galactic Seder!!!!
Yes, this is the year to invite assorted beings from other planets to your
spacy politically-correct Seder, to prove your devotion to multi-galactic understanding and stamping out speciesism along with SUVs.
The guests will join in and participate in the many traditional
Tikkunesque Passover traditions.
First, the Seder begins with the washing of the hands, or - in the case of visitors from Vulcan - the tentacles.
Then the guests dine on lamb's legs made from vegan tofu. The Seder later ends with the munching of traditional holiday Tikkun macaroons, made out of matsos flour and hashish. Served on recyclable dinner bowls.
Now to help make your Tikkun Passover multi-galactic Seder complete,
"Rabbis"Arthur Woodstock and Michael of Meaning have rewritten the Passover song "Who knows One?"
Here is how the new version will go:
Who knows One? I know One!
One is the greatest Rabbi of all time, the Rebbe Jerry Garcia Shlita.
Who knows Two? I know Two!
Two is Rabbi Cheech and Rabbi Chong, who seem to write most of the articles for Tikkun magazine. (Alternative version ? Two is Two States for Two Peoples: the Jordanian "people" and the Palestinian "people".)
Who knows Three? I know Three!
Three is the number of square meters Israel should be left with after adopting policies advocated by Tikkun.
Who knows Four? I know Four!
Four is the greatest sages of Torah learning of all time, according to Tikkun: Rabbis John, Paul, George and Ringo.
Who knows Five? I know Five!
Five is the five genders officially proclaimed by Hillary (back when Lerner was her temporary guru of Meaning) at the International Wymmyn's
Conference in Beijing, fully endorsed by Tikkun.
Who knows Six? I know Six!
Six is the SIX-TIES, my Heavy Tikkun Dude!
Who knows Seven? I know Seven!
Seven is the seven basic nutritional groups required to make you happy and healthy progressive, namely: cannabis, marijuana, hashish, pot, weed, grass,and dope.
Who knows Eight? I know Eight!
Eight is the number of people who really read Tikkun magazine.
Who knows nine? I know nine.
Nine is the number of people on earth who actually regard Mikey Lerner as a Rabbi, no matter what Newsweek thinks.
Who knows ten? I know ten.
Ten is the median IQ score for Tikkun readers.
Who knows eleven? I know eleven.
Eleven is the number of the Eleventh Commandment: "Thou Shalt Be Trendy!"
Who knows twelve? I know twelve.
Twelve is the number of times Michael Lerner can say "loving and caring" in a minute (the lowest number of times, that is).
Who knows thirteen? I know thirteen.
Thirteen is the number of sentences from the entire Bible that Tikkun editors have actually read.
7. Let's sum up the Obama-Kerry deal with Iran: The West cancels all sanctions and the Iranians will really try hard not to drop a nuke on the Jews right away.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
The Hetsroni Affair
The Israeli Left and Its Captive Media Get Clobbere
The Israeli Left and Its Captive Media Get Clobbered
Posted By Steven Plaut On March 25, 2015
By far the most important aspect of the recent Likud victory was that once and for all everyone in the world could see how biased and unrepresentative the Israeli media are. With the exception of the freebie Israel Hayom, almost the entire print media in Israel are leftist, and with no exception at all the television and radio stations are also. The media in Israel operated a naked jihad against Netanyahu in the months before the election, candidly promoting a victory for the Labor Party's Herzog team and his day camp staff.
The media made no attempt to disguise their partisan agenda. The bias in the Israeli media rivals that in the Soviet media before perestroika. Almost every page in Haaretz and Yediotwas an anti-Likud propaganda sheet. Channel Ten Television, propped up by state subsidies and handouts from the Likud government, was at least as biased and at least as open about campaigning for the Left. The bias extended down into the countless "polls" of voters that invariably showed Herzog with a strong lead over Netanyahu. When the media awoke from their wet dream after the poll booths closed, they reluctantly reported that "Netanyahu had made a comeback from behind." Bullfeathers. Netanyahu was never behind. The media had invented a myth about Herzog being in the lead and they stuck to it.
By the morning after the election the entire media Titanic had sunk beneath the waves, after striking the iceberg of reality. It turns out that Israelis ignored the media seeking to "educate" them and instead they voted their own consciences. The media moguls will never forgive them for this. If anything, the arrogant insults hurled at voters for the "Right" just before the election by journalists and by artsy folks helped turn out the Likud vote.
The Left believed its own media fabrications. The Labor Party had reserved the large Rabin Square in Tel Aviv to hold its victory celebrations for the night after the voting. Labor Party activists had put out their own special newspaper, "Israel Tomorrow," to outline the agenda they would pursue after their victory. It is now being used to wrap fish. The Israeli stock market bounced up 1.5% the day after the election.
One of the greatest pleasures of the past week has been reading Haaretz and Yediot, the two monolithically leftist Israeli print dailies. Schadenfreude has never been so sweet! Both had been part of the local conspiracy to pass a law that would have shut down the one Israeli newspaper that refused to toe the Leftist line, Israel Hayom. That bill got stuck in parliament and now will never pass. The squeals of anguish and agony from these two newspapers are by far the most entertaining pastime in all of Israel this past week, even better than watching the pre-Passover spring bloom of the trees and wildflowers.
The media Politruks were besides themselves with shock and awe. Democracy in Israel is dead, they chanted in unison, since real democracy must result in their own candidates winning. Haaretz was filled with columnists denouncing the putrid ingratitude of the Israeli people and their suicidal death wish manifested in their failure to vote for the Left. A leading leftist author, Alona Kimhi, denounced Israelis who voted for the Likud as superstitious Neanderthals. She added: "Drink some cyanide, f—ing Neanderthals. You won. Only death will save you from yourselves."
Others in the Israeli Fascist Left launched a new campaign — one in which they are calling for retaliation against the working-class Israelis and residents of low-income "development towns" because these people overwhelmingly supported Netanyahu and the rest of the "Israeli Right." The Leftist campaign is calling itself Lo Letet (Do not Give), and its Facebook page is here.
So here we have the spectacle of the same Leftists who pretend that they care about the underclass of low-income and working-class people now demanding that all social programs designed to assist such people in Israel be blocked as retaliation for their having voted Likud. Among the proposals of these enlightened progressive folks are to oppose raising the minimum wage, a remarkable idea since raising the minimum wage does not even help low-income people, and also to oppose welfare spending that could benefit working-class Israelis. In other words, the Left does not really care about low-income working-class people except as a tool that might jettison the Left into power. If low-income people dare to defy the Plantation Leftists and vote conservative, the Left wants them stripped of all support, funding that they now demand be refocused on the Northern Tel Aviv yuppie population.
The ink on the results of the election was not yet dry when the Leftist media were back in form, with their warnings of impending Netanyahu-produced doom. Israel will be isolated and destroyed for resisting capitulation to the demands of the Left and their "Palestinian" house pets, proclaim the media in near unison. Haaretz warns that the new government will launch a series of "anti-democratic bills." When Haaretz and the Left speak about "anti-democratic bills," what they really mean is democratic reforms, such as a law reining in Israel's out-of-control imperious Supreme Court. That Court with its "judicial activism" ideology has been attempting to exercise judicial tyranny, insisting it has the right to invent laws the parliament opposes and block those the parliament passes.
The Supreme Court has for a generation attempted to suppress the will of the people through their parliament and replace it with diktats from unelected leftist judges who micro-manage the entire country in everything from military policy to job appointments. Refoming and restraining the Court may be the most important challenge of all for the new government. Haaretz is also worried that a new law might require that the picayune radical leftist anti-Israel NGOs operating within Israel and seeking to undermine the country might be required to reveal the sources of their funding. Oy Veh.
Of course the most important lesson from the election is that the two-state fantasy is dead in Israel. Very few Israelis ever believed that "two-states" was a "solution" of any sorts to the Middle East conflict, as opposed to being a recipe for endless Islamofascist terrorist aggression launched against the rump Israel from the "Palestinian" terror entity to be established in the suburbs of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The only party running in the election on an unequivocal unconditional platform endorsing creation of a "Palestinian state" was Meretz and it got 4% of the vote, just barely squeaking in past the minimal vote threshold level for parliamentary representation.
The "United Arab List," which is an amalgam of Stalinist and jihadist Arab factions whose only common denominator is opposition to the existence of Israel, is not really in favor of a two-state solution but rather in an Exterminate Israel solution. The Labor Party of Isaac Herzog is on paper in favor of a Palestinian state subject to a whole bunch of conditions and caveats, but it did not run on a Two-State Solution platform. Two States were never even mentioned by it. Its entire campaign was based on trying to convince people to vote for it because Netanyahu is such a cretin, and the result was that it got less than 1 vote in 5.
The golfer in the White House may groan all he wants, and so can his Secretary of State with the bad haircut. Obama is still complaining because Netanyahu pointed out that Arab voters in Israel were being bused in to vote with funds coming from outside Israel and so Jewish Israelis should also vote in droves. How racist of him. Yet all those funds smuggled in to the leftist Israeli NGOs campaigning to topple Netanyahu did not help the Left. Israelis made their position clear. They are not willing to commit national suicide to please Obama and the Eurotrash. "Two-states" is a nonstarter. Don't even raise it as a discussion point option.
2. Obama's Tantrum: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/obamas-two-state-tantrum/
The Short Guide to Middle East Zoology
Many people today are confused as to what characterizes an Israeli Leftist and how this species differs from others, including rational homo sapiens. To help things along we have composed this guide for identifying them:
*. Israeli Leftists: Believe the only way to defeat terrorism is by agreeing to the demands of the terrorists.
Non-Leftists: Believe the only way to defeat terrorism is by terrorizing the terrorists
*. Israeli Leftists: Believe the entire Middle East conflict is about the attempt to deny self-determination to Palestinians.
Non-Leftists: Believe the entire Middle East conflict is about the attempt to deny self-determination to Jews.
*. Israeli Leftists: Believe the key to peace is removing Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands.
Non-Leftists: Believe the key to peace is removing PLO/Hamas occupation of Israeli lands.
*. Israeli Leftists: Believe that PLO violence is because Israel was not generous enough in its offers to the Palestinians.
Non-Leftists: Believe that PLO violence is caused by any offers of concessions to the Palestinians.
*. Israeli Leftists: Believe that Israeli gestures and concessions reassure the Palestinians and make them more moderate.
Non-Leftists: Believe that Israeli gestures and concessions convince the Arabs that Israel is weak, vulnerable, and destroyable.
*. Israeli Leftists: Believe that current Palestinian violence and atrocities are caused by Israel's refusal to remove Jewish settlements from the West Bank and Gaza.
Non-Leftists: Believe that current Palestinian violence and atrocities are caused by Israel's removing Jewish settlements from Gaza's Hamastan and from the West Bank.
*. Israeli Leftists: Believe that peace can only be achieved through granting statehood to the Palestinians.
Non-Leftists: Believe that peace can only be achieved through Denazification of the Palestinians.
*. Israeli Leftists: Believe that the quintessence of the Middle East conflict is the injustice perpetrated against Arabs by Jews.
Non-Leftists: Believe that the quintessence of the Middle East conflict is the injustice perpetrated against Jews by Arabs.
*. Israeli Leftists: Insist Jews have only themselves to blame for the hostility and hatred directed against them.
Non-Leftists: Insist Leftists have only themselves to blame for the hostility and hatred directed against them.
*. Israeli Leftists: Insist they are in fact loyal, patriot citizens who seek only the best for their country.
Non-Leftists: Agree, except they note that Israeli Leftists regard Palestine as their country.
*. Israeli Leftists: Believe Arab violence is caused by Israel using excessive force to contain it.
Non-Leftists: Believe Arab violence is caused by Israel using insufficient force to contain it.
*. Israeli Leftists: Believe there is no military solution to the problem of terrorism.
Non-Leftists: Believe there is no non-military solution to the problem of terrorism
4. Leftist US Jewish pagans: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/415861/americas-left-wing-jews-are-ashamed-israels-jews-dennis-prager
5. Funding the anti-Israel Israeli NGOs: http://www.meforum.org/4912/europeans-fund-anti-israel-libels
6. The Demise of the Arrogant Israeli Left:
Friday, March 20, 2015
Israeli Leftists hate Low-Income Working Class Israelis and seek to Punish them!
1. Leftists Yuppies Against the Proletariat!
You will all be happy to hear that the Israeli Fascist Left has a new campaign - one in which it is calling for retaliation against the working-class Israelis and residents of low-income "development towns" because these people overwhelmingly supported Netanyahu and the rest of the "Israeli Right" in the election. The Leftist campaign is calling itself Lo Letet (Do not Give), and its Facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/LO-LATET-%D7%9C%D7%90-%D7%9C%D7%AA%D7%AA/1564067420542286 .
So here we have the spectacle of the same Leftists, who pretend that they care about the underclass of low-income and working class people, now demanding that all social programs designed to assist such people in Israel be blocked as retaliation for their having voted Likud. Among the proposals of these folks are to oppose raising the minimum wage, a remarkable idea since raising the minimum wage does not even help low-income people, and also to oppose welfare spending that could benefit working-class Israelis. In other words, the Left does not really care about low-income working class people except as a tool that might jettison the Left into power, certainly not for their own sakes. If the low-income people dare to defy the Plantation Leftists and to vote conservative, the Left wants them stripped of all support, support which they now demand be refocused on the Northern Tel Aviv yuppie population!
Basically Herzog and Labor got the yuppie vote. And nothing else.
2. For what it is worth, the Israeli stock market liked the election results. Stocks rose around 1.5% in first trading day after election.
3. Yossi "Call Me Ishmael" Sarid: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/israels-leading-leftist-loon-the-left-is-too-good-for-israel/#.VQr6eXCCGxk.facebook
4. There is a hilarious video clip going viral over here. It shows a mother speaking to her 2 year old toddler. The mother keeps saying, "Say Boji, baby." But the baby keeps answering her "Bibi!" See it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZenH1OGJU8
5. Leftist Israelis against Israel
6. Leftist twat columnist, author, actress in Israel: You F**king Neanderthal (rightists) can all go drink cyanide! You won!... Only death will save you from yourselves." http://e.walla.co.il/item/2838849?fb_action_ids=10203807981780129&fb_action_types=og.comments
7. The very last and final twist to the election count was that the "absentee ballots" allowed Meretz to get an extra Knesset seat, from 4 to 5. This is a more interesting result than you might think. In Israel, very few people are allowed to cast absentee ballots. Israelis outside Israel on election day generally CANNOT. The absentee voters are mainly diplomats and other official emissaries of the state. A few are merchant marines and a few are handicapped people inside Israel who cannot come to the voting booth. The fact that the absentees boosted Meretz is instructive because it shows how strong the Left is in Israel's diplomatic service, even after the long era of Likud rule.
Netanyahu should put correcting this situation at the top of the agenda of his new government!
Thursday, March 19, 2015
Career Ideas for Zehava Galon
1. If Obama really wanted Netanyahu to lose, he should have endorsed him!
2. Special message for Livni:
3. Dear Mr. Herzog:
I want my money back!!
Signed, Barack H. Obama
4. Ah the crybaby Israeli Left. The media - as usual when the Right wins - are carrying stories about Israeli lefties preparing to leave the country, such as those moving to Germany where the chocolate pudding is cheaper. We all need to bid such people bon voyage. We also need to re-read the classic article about AMerican leftists fleeing the US for Canada every time the Conservatives there are victorious:
"Build a Damn Fence!"
From The Manitoba Herald , Canada ;
by Clive Runnels, December 1st 2010
The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The recent actions of the Tea Party are prompting an exodus among left-leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, and to agree with Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck.
Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal-rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night. "I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield , whose acreage borders North Dakota . The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"
In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields. "Not real effective," he said. "The liberals still got through and Rush annoyed the cows so much that they wouldn't give any milk."
Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into Volvo station wagons and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves." A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of imported drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley Cabernet, though."
When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR races.
In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans in powdered wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age." an official said.
Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage and are renting all the Michael Moore movies "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them." an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors does one country need?"
5. Israel's leftist losers:
7. Poor Yair Garbuz and Yehoshua Sobol
Seems the Mezuza Kissers won!
8. The polls were predicting 20-21 seats for the Likud. The Likud got 30 seats. A 50% error. Conclusions?
9. AN even bigger reason to celebrate? Zehava Galon, the Madame Defarge of Meretz, is on the way out! She announced she is resigning.
New career ideas for Zehava:
1. She can be the new Dean of Gender Studies at the University of Teheran.
2. She can grew side curls and join the Neturei Karta.
3. She can be Avrum Burg's maid in France.
4. She can get a job tearing squares of toilet paper on Friday afternoons for Ramat Aviv area synagogues, before the sabbath.
5. She can join SHAS.
6. She can serve as designated driver for when Mel Gibson gets drunk.
7. She can be the chief pimp for the "Women in Black".
8. She can test explosives belts for the Hamas.
9. She can serve as pothole filler.
10. She can get tenured at Ben Gurion University.
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
It did not help you!
Like the smell of napalm, I love the whimpering of leftists in the morning! It smells/sounds like victory.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
Tenured Communism, Pro-Jihadi Fascism, and Anti-Semitism in Israel
1. Tenured Communism, Pro-Jihadi Fascism, and Anti-Semitism in Israel
In Haaretz today there is a large ad with a list of Israeli academics who support the "United Arab List," that merger of the Israeli Stalinist Party with various jihadist anti-Semitic parties. Among the names in the ad of the tenured anti-Zionists supporting this party are Adi Ophir, Anat Matar, Rachel Giora, Moshe Zuckerman, Yehouda Shenhav and Yigal Brunner from Tel Aviv University, Communist Party activist Oded Goldreich from Weizmann Institute, Avner Giladi, Avraham Oz, Yuval Yonay, Vered Krauss and Arik Shapira from Haifa University, Nurit Peled Elhanan and EMmanuel Farjoun from the Hebrew University, Nitza Berkowitz, Haim Jacoby, Ido Landau, Haggai Ram, and Israel's pseudo-academic Lord Haw-Haw Neve Gordon from Ben Gurion "University." And a few dozen others.
This is what Israeli taxpayers are financing.
2. When the elections in Israel were first called, I was convinced Likud would trash them all by making last summer's war against Hamas the central election issue. All Bibi had to do was stand in front of the cameras and ask - who turned Gaza over to the barbarians? Whose idea was it that "liberation" of Gaza from Israeli "occupation" would produce tranquility? Who assured us that the Palestinians would be too busy with fixing potholes and running hospitals to engage in war? Who evicted all the Jews of Gaza? Who claimed that peace could be bought with land? Who claimed that ending occupation would produce peace? And who wants to clone Gaza in the West Bank?
Instead, this has been an election of no issues at all. Each party says vote for US because we are not THEM. The Gaza war is never mentioned. All the parties gripe about the cost of housing but none have any ideas what to do about it. They have no ideas about anything else either. And that is why the Likud is running so poorly.
3. So let us get this straight. This Israeli Arab runs to join ISIS hoping to behead some infidels and he gets accused by them as being an "Israeli spy" and they murder him. And we are supposed to feel sorry for him and his family?
Get out a Darwin Award!
4. From this week's Wall St Journal:
Ferguson, Mo., in 2015 is not Selma, Ala., in 1965. Black people in America today are much more likely to experience racial preferences than racial slights. The violent crime that is driving the black incarceration rate spiked after the civil-rights victories of the 1960s, not before. And if voter-ID laws threaten the black franchise, no one seems to have told the black electorate. According to the Census Bureau, the black voter-turnout rate in 2012 exceeded the white turnout rate, even in states with the strictest voter-ID requirements.
The socioeconomic problems that blacks face today have nothing to do with civil-rights barriers and nearly everything to do with a black subculture that rejects certain attitudes and behaviors that are conducive to upward mobility. Yet Mr. Obama has a political interest—and the civil-rights industry has a vested interest—in pretending that the opposite is true.
---Drawing the Wrong Lessons From Selma About America Today
Ferguson, Mo., in 2015 is not Alabama in 1965. But liberals have reasons to pretend otherwise.
By JASON L. RILEY
5. The polls in Israel are all over the place these days, and are projecting election results ranging from a 5 seat advantage of Labor over Likud to a 5 seat victory of Likud over Labor. In addition, one prestigious polling agency reports that 80% of people asked for whom they intend to vote refuse to answer, suggesting that all the poll results are of very limited reliability.
There is however one poll result, reported in Haaretz, that I found interesting. Israelis were asked to define themselves politically. 8% of Israeli Jews responded that they see themselves as "Left," and these included 18% of those saying they will vote Labor and 76% of those who say they will vote Meretz. Another 15% said they see themselves as centrist but leaning somewhat to the Left. 35% said they see themselves as "Right," and 24% see themselves as centrist leaning to the Right.
For many years the Israeli Labor Party claimed that it and it alone would be able to reach a "deal" with the "Palestinians." It argued that face-to-face talks with the "Palestinians" conducted by the Labor Party would make such a deal possible because the dynamic and forceful personalities of the leaders of the Labor Party and their powers of persuasion would impress the Palestinians. The Left's "talks fetish" has always been based on the supposed charisma and powers of personality of the leaders of the Left.
SO just how is the Labor Party NOW proposing to strike a deal with the "Palestinians" when it is headed by a man who does not have any personality or charisma? Bozo Herzog has the personality of a tea kettle and the charisma of a tea bag. HE is supposed to be the key that can persuade the "Palestinians"?
6. Orwell said that the first duty of all honorable men is to restate the obvious truth http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/192307
7. "The Marker," Israel's best business daily (published by Haaretz - of all people) runs a survey today of the party platforms regarding health care in Israel. Every single party in Israel says it is OPPOSED to the supplemental semi-private SHARAF medical treatments offered by most hospitals in Israel, covered by health insurance supplemental policies offered by the Health Funds and private insurance, treatments that shorten queues and actually improve the quality and availability of medical treatments in the "public-social" health system. Among those opposing SHARAF treatments are the supposedly pro-market Likud, the supposedly pro-middle-class Yesh Atid party of Lapid, and the supposedly pro-market party of Bennett. The communist party in Israel also opposes SHARAF.
The irony of course is that the vast majority of Israelis favor and use the SHARAF and the "social" medical system would collapse without it.
8. Food stamps https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10322821_10152129185246700_3410531788671727258_n.png?oh=6f5a238f4227c59deae330fc821f9a25&oe=55775E01&__gda__=1435584356_db4c61ee8d26a055b85e7a93751d96f6
Sunday, March 08, 2015
Vote Commerce in Israel
Let us emphasize that the "deals" are patently undemocratic. If I vote for a party, my vote does not become a tradable market asset that this party can sell in the marketplace to someone else, in effect making me vote for that OTHER party against my will. If I wanted to vote for that other party then I would have done so myself. I am not aware of any other democracy where such vote commerce operates.
Nevertheless it is instructive to see which parties strike deals with which parties.
For the past few weeks Meretz has been attempting desperately to negotiate such a "surplus votes" deal with the United Arab List, which is a merger between jihadist and Stalinist smaller parties united only by their hatred of Jews and Israel. In the end the surplus deal failed to go through because the jihadists were unwilling to sign with Meretz. I guess Meretz was too anti-Israel even for them. The fact that Meretz was so anxious to have a deal with the Stalinist-fascists is highly instructive. Had the deal gone through, every person voting for Meretz would have known that his or her vote could actually end up going to elect Stalinist or jihadist anti-Semites to the Knesset, including Haneen Zoabi.
But the Messiah must be nigh because Grossman suddenly exhibits some uncharacteristic common sense this week. In any interview he gave to an Italian newspaper he proclaims that Netanyahu is correct and that Iran IS a major threat to the world and not just to Israel.
(I am curious if Zehava Galon soiled herself when she heard about this)
3.If the Labor Party under Herzog wins the elections, then for the first time in the country's history Israel will have a Prime Minister who goes to sleep at night hugging his teddy bear.