Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Boycott Me!

Ah how amusing it is to read the latest bleatings of the "Boycott Us cause We's SOOOO Evil" crowd, the tenured anti-Zionists who demand that Israel be boycotted as long as the government refuses to buckle under and agree to implement the policies advocated by the furthest-left quarter of one percent of the population.  They tell us that to refuse to implement the policies demanded by Uri Avnery and Haaretz columnists is simply undemocratic.  How dare Netanyahu drag his feet in pursuing the Far Left's notion of peace!!   So what if 99.8% of the population opposes the Far Left's agenda!?
 
What the Academic Far Left needs is its own song of devotion to its own righteousness and its passion for recreational posturing.  And what song better does the job than the old swing classic "All of Me, Just Take All of Me," sung by Frank Sinatra and many another.
 
The original lyrics for "All of Me" as sung by Frank Sinatra appear here:
http://www.metrolyrics.com/all-of-me-lyrics-frank-sinatra.html
 
But the new version of the song for the tenured Fifth Column, prepared as a public service,  is as follows:
 
Boycott me
Why not divest from me
Can't you see
I'm no good around you
Take my funds
I want to lose them
Take my arms
So I'll never use them
Your goodbye
Left me with eyes that cry
How can I
Justify our refusal
Abuse me now
Let me grovel and bow
So why not
Just boycott me
All of me
Divest from all of me
Can't you see
I'm no good for nothing now
Slap my face
Then come and sue me
Cut off your ties
And help to abuse me
Your goodbye
Leaves me with eyes that cry
Though as for me
I am righteously glowing
Now be a chum
Of all terrorist scum
So why not
Just boycott me





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?